WELCOME!!! Quedan and Rural Credit Guarantee Corporation

From The DA Secretary

A promise is a promise

FULFILLING A PROMISE
TO FARMER ISIDRO DIZON
By Manny Piñol

Click for full story

In May of 2016, shortly after President-elect Rody Duterte named me as his Agriculture Secretary, I immediately embarked on a nation-wide journey which I called "Biyaheng Bukid" which took me to the different parts of the country even before I could officially assume my Cabinet position.

Using an Isuzu pick-up and joined by my brothers, then Mlang Mayor Lito Pinol and Bong who is now my Executive Assistant, we crossed islands from Mindanao to Leyte, Samar, Luzon, Mindoro and Panay.

It was while we were travelling from Kalibo, Aklan to Estancia, Iloilo when I passed by an old farmer who was drying his harvest on the concrete highway in Timpas, Panit-an, Capiz, just a few kilometres away from Roxas City.

List of Acquired Properties for Negotiated Sale

Date Posted: 12 April 2017